Here we are with the League of Legends 12.3 patch notes. With the opening of pro arenas, the need to balance champions has increased. With the 12.3 patch, champions and items will be tried to be balanced as in other patches.
If you want to learn the League of Legends 12.3 patch notes early, you are in the right place.
League of Legends 12.3 Patch Notes
With League of Legends 12.3 Patch Notes, we will get rid of OP champions and items. There are plenty of innovations, especially for the lower corridor. Although we do not officially know the contents yet, let’s examine the 12.3 patch superficially.
Since the 12.3 patch usually contains nerfs, the number of buffed champions is quite small.
- Lillia: Lillia has become one of the champions that is almost never played. Corridor features or jungle turning comfort will increase. Sleep Duiration: 1.5/2/2.5 s >>> 2/2.25/2.5 s
- Quinn: Quinn is at the top of the list of champions never played. We are sure they will work hard to make the champion playable. W ASpeed: 20/30/40/50/60 >>> 28/36/44/52/60% , R Damage: %40 tAD >>> %70 tAD
Champions buffs are over here. Let’s look nerfs.
Nerfed champions are quite a lot. We are a little heartbroken that Akali isn’t on the list, but let’s take a closer look at the list.
- Zeri: Despite being a new champion, Zeri deserved to be nerfed. We anticipate ability damage will reduced. If you are wondering how to play against Zeri, Zeri Counter post may be of use to you. R no longer gains stacks from Hurricane.
- Senna: Senna was turning into a monster in the late game, it would be good to slow down a bit. Soul Droprate on Minion Kill: %10 >>> %2.777
- Caitlyn: Caitlyn has incredible power in the lane phase. We needed a patch to trim that power. AD Growth: 3.8 >>> 3.4 , Q Secondary Damage: %60 >>> %50
- Amumu: Amumu’s jungle speed was increased after he started playing support. We think it’s a little too high. AR/lv: 3.5 >>> 3
- Corki: Full AP Corki has really cracked the game. Ability power damage needed to be reduced. First Package Time: 8m >>> 10m , Package Respanw Time: 4m >>> 5m
- Pyke: Mid Pyke will nerf.
- Twisted Fate and Leblanc: The laning phase of both these champions was going too easily. It will be a little more painful with the 12.3 patch. Q Damage: 60/105/150/195/240(+%65 AP) >>> 60/100/140/180/220(+%70 AP) , E Attack Speed: 20/25/30/35/40% >>> 10/17.5/25/32.5/40%
- Glacial on Janna: Bug fixed.
We shared with you the champions that will weaken as soon as League of Legends 12.3 patch notes.
Below are the champions that will be replaced with League of Legends 12.3 Patch Notes;
We don’t think Ahri and Nami will change much, but we are sure they will undergo minor changes.
With League of Legends 12.3 Patch Notes, not only champions will be balanced. Let’s take a look at the items to balance.
- Turbo Chemtank: Moving and Dealing Damage >>> Moving and Taking Damage , Bonus Damage Monsters: %175 >>> %200 , Bonus Damage Minions: %25 >>> %30
- Divine Sunderer: Health: 400 >>> 300 , AD: 35 >>> 40
- Goredrinker: Health: 450 >>> 300 , AD: 45 >>> 55
- Trinity Force: Health: 200 >>> 300 , Threefold Strike AD/Stack: 6% >>> 3%
- Steraks Gage: AD: 50 >>> 0 , Gain 40% base AD as bonus AD , Shield Duration: 4s >>> 3.75s , Shield Value: 100+8% Max HP >>> 75% Bonus AD
- Death’s Dance: Total Cost: 3100 >>> 3300 , DR: Physical >>> Physical and Magic , DR Amount: 35/15% >>> 30/10% , Heal: 15% Maks HP >>> 175% Bonus AD
- Blade of Runined King: Price: 3200 >>> 3300 , On-Hit: 10/6% Max HP >>> 12/8 Max HP
- Hearthbound Axe: Cost: 1100 >>> 1000
- Hexdrinker: AD: 20 >>> 25
- Maw of Malmortius: AD: 50 >>> 55 , Haste: 15 >>> 20
- Ravenous Hydra: AD: 65 >>> 70
- Black Cleaver: AD: 40 >>> 45 , Health: 450 >>> 350 , Haste: 25 >>> 30
Our League of Legends 12.3 Patch Notes post is over here. We will continue to update our post with new leaked information, stay tuned.