Legendary Shards are very valuable in Destiny 2. In this post, we will try to explain how to get legendary shards destiny 2 and what legendary shards are used for. Legendary shards are the remnants of very powerful items, namely relics. You can use Legendary Shards to upgrade your items or exchange them for other items.
May you interest: How To Get Deafening Whisper Destiny 2?
How To Get Legendary Shards Destiny 2?
Well, how to get Legendary Shards Destiny 2?
- You can obtain legendary shards from endgame resources and event quests.
- If you complete Nightfall you will get 2 legendary shards.
- If you can decrypt engrams faction, you can earn legendary shards, with a small change.
Now you know how to get legendary shards Destiny2. We hope you earn as many legendary shards as you need.
What Legendary Shards Are Used For In Destiny 2?
Many players searching that nowadays. Let’s look at what exactly the Legendary Shards do;
- Legendary shards are used as currently in the peddler Xur.
- Legendary shards help to upgrade your weapons and armors.
- It serves to purchase reward-enhancing materials. (Zavala and Shaxx)
- It uses to buy infusing weapons and armor into a higher power.
- You can but engram with legendary shards.
- Uses to raise legends levels.
We tried to answer one of the most asked questions by Destiny 2 players. We will continue to post about Destiny 2 and all other games. Keep following us.